Y brand is New Zealand's first business and brand consultancy with focus on purpose. We are a senior team based in Auckland, dedicated to building a project that turns your values into positive action.
Judit Maireder found Y brand in 2015 to create purpose-driven brand and communication strategies for businesses in New Zealand and around the world. Her aim is to help businesses build better relationships with customers and employees through story telling based on transparency and trust - focusing on common values and a greater purpose.
Judit is an experienced digital strategist holding senior leadership roles in media and creative industries for over a decade, consulting global brands in Austria, Germany and New Zealand. Besides her role as Director of Y brand, she is Beachhead Advisor for New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
Y brand is New Zealand's first brand and digital consultancy with focus on purpose. We are a senior team based in Auckland, dedicated to building brands that excel in the digital era. To do this, we know brands have to do things a little bit different:
PURPOSE Start with Y - your aspirational purpose
STORY Share your story in unconventional ways
CULTURE Shape a culture that empowers people and grows a brand from inside-out
Our Digital Storyteller helps translate a brand’s purpose into a compelling brand experience, by creating compelling stories and sharing them in digital environments.
The purpose of the role is to create and manage client campaigns for brands across digital and social media channels, using various tactics that may include – but are not limited to - i.e. Content Marketing, SEM, Influencer Marketing, Direct Marketing. Beyond that, you are a good fit if you are able to think beyond traditional routes to come up with unconventional ways to tell and share stories.
At Y brand we are challenging the status quo, driving innovation and inspire clients by our thinking and passion. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, driven to improve the way our clients communicate to generate better outcomes for their business.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to tell compelling stories.
We are looking for someone with
· A strategic mind that looks at (digital) media in the context of broader communications
· Experience in managing digital media campaigns across various channels
· A creative thinker and problem solver
· Excellent writing skills and a good eye for creative excellence
We would also like you to possess and demonstrate:
· Commercial acumen and extensive knowledge of media and traditional media
· Profound experience in a digital media role including
o Social Media Management (Paid/Earned)
o Digital Media planning/buying experience
o Campaign Management experience
· Basic design skills an advantage
· Experience of embedding processes and tools that drive efficiencies within the business
1. Strategy and Planning
· Consulting clients about best practice to share stories across wide range of marketing channels
· Ability to think beyond traditional routes to come up with unconventional ways to tell and share stories
· Planning (digital) media campaigns to help achieve business goals
2. Content Marketing and Social Media Management
· Developing content strategies for our clients
· Creating content calendars reflecting strategies
· Coordinating and overlooking the creative production of content
· Creating compelling social media posts including written and visual content
· Community management on social media channels
3. Digital Campaign Management
· Managing digital media campaigns across various digital and social media channels
· Setting up digital media campaigns with planned audience and budgets
· Setting up tracking based on performance goals of campaign across channels
· Ongoing optimisation of campaigns based on performance
· Analysing results, reporting, generate learnings and recommendations
4. Other areas
· Business Development: helping with the development of client presentations
· Training: support in compiling and facilitating training for clients
· Supporting business with internal marketing and PR – blog, website, articles
Directly reporting to the Managing Director
Direct client relationships
Coordination with supplier network and external producers
Contractor or part-time employee (approx. 16 hours per week)
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Any questions? Let’s chat.
Judit Maireder – Managing Director